Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

What I've Been Doing

I know it's been a while since I've updated this blog. Most of my updates are on my Facebook page since it is more easily accessible wherever I am.

Here are a few things I would like to update you on:

1)I have updated my website jmzuniga.com

2)I have added a blog to the website in order to integrate everything in one place. You will have blog updates, links to my social media, and buy links to my books.

3)I am currently working on several projects. The most recent project I completed the was editing and revising of Winter Rayne: A Praestes Novel. I also changed the cover on it. I won't give deadlines for my current projects, so as not to disappoint. (Health issues are fickle.)

4)All my books are available through my website for the same price as on my Amazon.com page + S&H. All shipping and handling price is determined by the USPS Postage Calculator. International shipping will be determined on a case by case basis. (In other words, it depends on where you live and if it is legal to ship there.)

Once I have more concrete updates on my projects, I will post them. Make sure to you keep up with my Facebook page for the most accurate and up to date posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will reply as soon as I receive notification of your comment. ~J. M. =)