Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

It's almost 2017!

Can you believe there are only a few more days left of this year? It has been a year that most are wishing would end already. With the number of celebrities that have left this world and many of the worldwide events that have occurred, it is no wonder everyone is anxiously awaiting the new year. A new year means HOPE. It means NEW BEGINNINGS. It means POTENTIAL. 

I am looking forward to 2017. I have many projects on the horizon that I cannot wait to share with you.

As some of you know, the long-awaited 4th installment of The Diamond Mini-Series titled Fusion was recently released. It is just as fast-paced and action-packed as Books 1-3, and just as the others, it starts where the last one left off. I am currently working on the 5th and final installment of this series. It will tie up all of the loose ends and reveal many unexpected secrets. 

On another note, Nerves of Steel is only days away from its release. YES! You heard right. Nerves of Steel is almost here! It is in the final stages of editing and, as you may know, it has had a cover for a while now. I am aiming for a 2016 release, so cross your fingers and wish me luck!!!

I have set a goal for 2017. I would like to try to release one book every other month for a minimum of 6 books, but that number may increase. As I said before I have many WIPs. I have been working on some of them here and there, so it is only a matter of time before their completion. Book 2 in The Praestes Series and Book 2 in the Woodport Series are two of those books. I also have my NaNoWriMo 2016 novel, Just a Kiss, which is currently being edited and revised.

2017 looks promising.

I truly hope the New Year brings lots of love, happiness, peace, and prosperity to all of you. Leave behind the old. Leave behind 2016. Leave behind any negativity. Look forward to the new. Look forward to 2017. And most of all look forward with positivity.

Happy New Year! Happy 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will reply as soon as I receive notification of your comment. ~J. M. =)