Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Coming Soon!

As you have probably noticed, I haven't posted in about a month. The reason has been because I have been busy writing/editing/revising my latest novel. It is Mainstream YA. This novel originally began during the NaNoWriMo challenge, but that was also the month my youngest was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. Needless to say, I backed off of my writing to give 100% of my time and focus to learning how to take care of my daughter's health and how to plan her meals. 

Now, I am happy to say, this latest novel is almost ready for release. I have already sent it off to beta readers. It will still need some last minute tweaks, as well as a cover before I can release it. If you'd like to get an exclusive excerpt of Autumn, sign up for my newsletter on the contact page of my website http://jmzuniga.com and write subscribe in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will reply as soon as I receive notification of your comment. ~J. M. =)