Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Covers

I know I haven't posted lately, but I have been busy trying to improve the covers of The Diamond Mini-Series. You'll notice on the left upper corner of this page their is a new image already posted of the new Under Ground cover. Please be aware that it is still the SAME book, only with a different more colorful cover. I haven't decided whether or not to change the cover on The Core. If I come up with a cover that is more appealing and that I am more satisfied with, then I will change it. Maybe I will even put it to a vote. How does that sound?

**NEWSFLASH**
Once Ransom (The Diamond Mini-Series, Book 3) has been finished it will be up in e-book format......but that is just a small piece of the news.....The Diamond Mini-Series Books 1-3 will be put into print sometime in late September or early October!!! YES folks, an actual physical copy to hold in your hands. It will be Volume 1 of a 2 volume set.

AND remember that book called...umm what was its name...Oh yeah, Winter Rayne? You know, the original reason why I started this blog. Well I'd like to say I'm almost there! Woohoo!!! I know, I know. You're probably saying, "We've heard that before." BUT, I am REALLY almost there. Plus, I have given you two mini-series books while you wait. Winter Rayne has been a labor of love and I am almost ready to hand it over to an editor, YIKES! I will be working on the cover in the days to come. I won't give a definitive date because I am in my last semester at CSU Dominguez Hills, ready to graduate with my Bachelor's degree =) but rest assured, I am aiming for a 2012 publication date.

One last thing. I want to THANK all those who visit my blog and support my work through Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Tumblr, Goodreads, Writing.Com, Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, and Smashwords. You are what help to make this journey a fascinating and fun one. I love you all!

-J. M. Zuniga =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will reply as soon as I receive notification of your comment. ~J. M. =)