Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Update on Winter Rayne

I know I have kept everyone waiting quite a while for the release of Winter Rayne and I apologize. As I wrote the other day I have been quite ill. The pain doesn't allow for much creativity.

I am feeling better thanks to GOD and prayer. Now that I am in better shape, although by no means completely healed, I will try my best to finish up the little bit that is needed to be able to publish.

I am currently at a word count of a little bit over 68,000 words. I have removed (and saved for future use), inserted, reinserted, and just plain out deleted tons of text. Last count I had was of about 5,000 words removed. YIKES!

In the mean time I have been reading some really good books. Sometime this week I hope to post a few links to these books and their respective author pages, as well as Facebook pages.

In the meantime you can check out some of my picks on my Facebook page J. M. Zuniga Book (Official)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will reply as soon as I receive notification of your comment. ~J. M. =)