Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Here we go!

As you may have noticed a few small changes have been made to my blog. I am rearranging it to see where I will place the title. I am so excited. The perfectionist side of me thinks everything has to be placed perfectly. The adventurous side of me says I should just put it out there already. It's like a tug of war in my mind. Unfortunately the perfectionist side of me usually wins, especially since I have this huge fear of what people will think of my work. I have been complimented time and time again on my different works, but I have never worked so hard and so long on a project. I feel almost like when I took my kids to school the very first time. I was excited that they were about to embark on their first educational experience, yet I didn't want to let go for fear of the unknown. To be continued.......