Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

To My Followers

I need to apologize for the delays that have occurred both with the posting of Chapter 1 and the New Title. Chapter 1 has been re-edited to add a scene that I removed. It was brought to my attention that it would be a great way to see character interaction, so I have reinserted it. I am polishing it up so that I can post it ASAP. As far as the title, I polled a number of people and the outcome was a tie. Unfortunately that wasn't what I was looking for.  After much contemplation I decided on something completely different than Release and the new title I had been thinking about. I am collaborating with a wonderful photographer. He is looking for the right model to fit the idea I have for the book cover. This is another reason I haven't posted  the title yet. I would like to surprise everyone with both the cover and the title at the same time. I still stand behind what I posted on my last blog about the first 5 people to reply after I post the Title. Be one of the first 5 to reply about the title and you will receive a surprise. I will have all the details (contest rules) available on the day of the posting as well. Don't forget to keep checking back.