Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Title Poll

I have been polling people to find out which title appeals to them more. If you remember in my previous posts I mentioned that Release was a place holder title. I actually thought of just keeping it because I couldn't think of a better one. Now I have one, which I don't want to reveal quite yet, that may actually take its place. So far I have only polled a few people and everyone prefers the new title as opposed to Release. If this trend continues then I will change the title and surprise everyone with it. Just keep checking back and one of these days you will actually see the title as a part of the heading on the blog page. There will be a surprise for the first 5 people who send a reply once the title has been posted in the heading. Details soon.