Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015 GOALS

Happy belated New Year!

I have been contemplating what to post for the last couple of weeks. Do I update about books? Do I update about projects? Do I update about updates?

Needless to say, my head was spinning. 

The following is simply a rambling about what I think you would like to know. Warning: Please have a cup of coffee to keep your eyes open or your favorite wine so you can be drunk enough to get through it all.

Okay. 2014. What was that all about? It was here then it was gone, but like a tornado, it left a lot of damage in its wake. I won't bore you with the details because I don't want to start off the year whining.

Now that I got that out of the way, I have to say I am excited about 2015! I have decided to set GOALS and COMPLETE them. Yes, you heard me right. I have decided it's time for me to get things done. What things? Well, check out my list. I will refer to it throughout the year so I can cross off whatever I have accomplished. Take a look at my plans.
  • Write The Diamond Mini-Series, Book 4
  • Revise Winter Rayne
  • Complete the following WIPs: Nerves of Steel, The Good Breakup (tentative title), and Wiley Manor
  • Write The Diamond Mini-Series, Book 5
  • Post vlogs on my Youtube channel. (You can check it out HERE)
  • Start my Newsletter
Those are only a few of my GOALS, but they are the most important work goals I would like to accomplish. 

In my personal life, well lets just say that the list is too long to post!!! 

I will share the most important one, though. 

I will be working very hard this year to provide my 6 year old with a CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitor) to help keep track of her blood glucose levels and alert me to any drops in the middle of the night. Although there isn't a cure for Type 1 Diabetes yet, I will do my best to make life as safe and normal as possible for my daughter for as long as she has to live with this autoimmune disease. I know there will be a cure one day and I look forward to it.

So, if that wasn't enough for you, you can visit my website at http://www.jmzuniga.com
Visit the website contact page to sign up for my newsletter. It will be coming out in March of this year. Enjoy exclusive content and opportunities to win paperbacks and gift cards.

If you'd like to contact me you can do so at authorjmzuniga@gmail.com or comment below.
I will respond personally to your email or comment. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will reply as soon as I receive notification of your comment. ~J. M. =)