Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Awesome Speech

I thought this speech by "Chris" Ashton Kutcher at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards was amazing. Today, in a society where kids look up to celebrities, it is great to hear one of them give such a positive message. These are life lessons that teens, as well as adults, should take to heart. His message conveyed that hard work is key. I like the fact that he said, "I've never had a job that I've been better than". That statement was a very humble one and I applaud Kutcher for thinking as he does. He also said, “The sexiest thing in the entire world is being really smart. And being thoughtful, and being generous. Everything else is crap, I promise you. It’s just crap that people try to sell to you to make you feel like less. So don’t buy it!" THANK YOU MR. KUTCHER!!!! It's about time someone that kids admire said this. In a day and age where teens are buying into all of this "crap", they need to hear and understand this.
Have a look and leave your opinion =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will reply as soon as I receive notification of your comment. ~J. M. =)