Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Creativity at Large

I would like to apologize for having been MIA (Missing in Action) lately. I have been very busy with school, family, and life in general. I have been having surges of creativity and have altered some of Winter Rayne. It isn't a bad alteration. I liken it to the perfect dress (or car for you guys out there). It's really great and sure it's nice to see, but if you accessorize it, it will be a real attention grabber.
My creativity has also been coming forth in waves for another book in the works. It is untitled for now, but I have been toying with a few titles that I will be posting next week.
Don't lose patience my friends, the wait is almost over for Winter Rayne and I hope the wait will have been well worth it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I will reply as soon as I receive notification of your comment. ~J. M. =)